Thank you for choosing eDesk HUB to host, support and moderate your online transactions in the Web and Mobile Applications domain.
We at eDesk HUB conduct quality research and other information management mechanisms to support both service seekers and providers, whether they are companies or individuals, in the design and development landscape of the Web and Mobile Applications domain. We provide categorized directory, authoritative research, evaluated content and resources based on our continuous online and offline initiatives. We help our clients in being more effective by enabling them to seize opportunities and make well-informed decisions. We use evaluations, client reviews and other supporting methodologies to bring our users together on our portal by sharing information as and when required.
Collection of Information
To be able to benefit from our services, companies and individuals create user accounts and build their profiles on our portal. The following terms explain the collection of information in our website and its related services:
- We collect information about our users and their services through enquiry and research methodologies.
- We shortlist relevant users and list them after appropriation.
- Users who are interested in participating in the research shall provide necessary information, testimonials and reviews about other users as well.
- We shall ask you for your PayPal user ID if you purchase any of our services.
- We may collect your information through several different online and offline channels. This could be done through our website, registration forms, user log-ins, emails, in person, over the phone or through internal and third party web-based tools.
- In general, the personal information we collect includes but is not limited to names, mailing addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, gender, dates of birth, occupations, education and other similar demographic information.
- When you visit our website, it automatically collects information about the timing of your visit, your IP address, the pages you visit, the links you click on, your operating system, the browser you use, the device you use to view our website and the screen resolution of that device.
Use of Information
Our website records the details of your visit and logs your information for administrative and research purposes. The terms concerning our use of your information are as follows:
- IP addresses and other related information help us in profiling users. Users’ profiles help in predicting users’ behaviors, which in turn help us make the site more user-friendly.
- Information related to days, dates and times of users’ visits help us in scheduling our website maintenance tasks and enable us to utilize its prime time well.
- In order for us to know you better, we track your navigation, pages you visit, duration of your visits.
- We store and use your personally identifiable information to contact you, keep you informed and obtain your views on our services and activities. We shall also use such information for statutory and regulatory compliance and for processing any enquiries you might raise with respect to your transactions with us.
- We shall post, as we deem necessary, the testimonials and reviews we receive about other users listed with us. Testimonials may carry the name of the service provider and any other relevant information that is provided to us.
Disclosure of Information
We at eDesk HUB shall always take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized or accidental disclosure of your personally identifiable information. We shall not intentionally transfer or disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except as follows:
- We may provide access to your personally identifiable information to third-party vendors only when such vendors first agree to maintain the strict confidentiality of such information and to provide the same level of data security as provided by us.
- We may surrender personal information to affected parties and legal authorities if presented with a court order as required and permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any applicable jurisdiction in furtherance of potential or on-going legal proceedings.
Managing Your Own Information
While using our services, you have the following rights to manage your own information:
- Your right to deactivate or delete your account from eDesk HUB is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
- You are well within your rights to access, correct, update and/or delete any information you submit to our website.
- If you are not interested in any of the updates, direct mailers and newsletters from eDesk HUB, you can unsubscribe from mailing lists, registrations from the site. You can also contact us and ask to unsubscribe.
The security of your information is a matter of the utmost importance for us. Our terms of information security include the following:
- We continuously monitor and review our information management practices, including physical security measures, to implement the highest feasible standards of technology and operational security to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure or loss while in transmission or storage.
- Our website has both online and offline safeguards in place to prevent misuse, destruction and alteration of information.
- Only authorized eDesk HUB employees and partners are provided access to personally identifiable information.
- Systems are routinely monitored for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
- At your end, you are advised to keep your login information secure.
Information we collect remains with us as long as we are not specifically asked to remove it. If you have a user account on our website, we will keep your information with us for as long as your account is active or is needed for legal, regulatory or administrative purposes. We may keep your information with us even after you close your account to resolve disputes, prevent frauds and abuse or as a part of our data backup process.
The following are the terms governing the ranking process on our website:
- The ranking of service providers is determined by eDesk HUB.
- The ranking will be based on various factors including, but not limited to, user experiences, sponsorships and customer focus.
- These rankings will be implemented by eDesk HUB on its sole discretion.
- Sponsored rankings will be listed on top followed by normal users’ rankings.
Compliance with Regulatory & Legal Authorities
The following terms shape our commitment to comply with regulatory and legal terms enforced by the concerned authorities:
- If required by law, we may have to share your information in response to a search warrant, court order or any similar legal request.
- We may also share information whenever we deem necessary to prevent fraud or any other illegal activities as part of our efforts to protect you, other users or ourselves.
- We may provide information to third-party vendors about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud and/or abuse while using our services.
- Your information, including information about financial transactions related to payments you made or received on our website, may be processed and retained for an extended period when it is the subject of any legal investigation between involved parties including investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies.
- We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for as long as we deem necessary to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Any shared information is the confidential and proprietary information of the disclosing party.
- eDesk HUB shall not disclose any information of the disclosing party to any third party which will violate the terms and conditions of the website.
- eDesk HUB shall take all precautions to safeguard information of the disclosing party in all means possible.
- All confidential information shall remain the property of the disclosing party.